2015 Spoleto Festival USA dates: May 22–June 7
2015 Season Announced Jan 4
Donor pre-sale begins Jan 6 (available to donors of $100 or more)
Tickets on sale Jan 20
Download the Festival App
Spoleto Festival USA’s mobile app is available on iPhone and Android devices. You may browse the program, purchase tickets, watch video, and connect with other social media outlets. The app is free to download. Please note that the app is not compatible with iPad or other tablet devices.
Please be aware that all patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter any Spoleto Festival USA venue. Small children are discouraged from attending and the child (including toddlers and infants) must hold an adult-price ticket to enter the theater.
Student, Senior, and Military Savings
Senior citizens, members of the military, and students receive discounts on select performances. These discounts are available when purchasing by phone, online, and in person.
Discounts may only apply to certain seating sections.
Special savings are offered on select performances for groups of 15 or more. Click here to visit the Group Sales page.
Tickets held at Will Call can be picked up at the box office kiosk until two hours prior to the performance. If tickets are not picked up two hours prior to the performance, they will be available at the specified theater starting one hour prior to the start of the show. To claim tickets being held at Will Call, please present your photo ID and confirmation number to the ticket agent on duty. There will be signs in the venue lobby and at the box office directing patrons to the Will Call area.
Ticket Exchange and Donation Information
All tickets purchased to Spoleto Festival USA events are final. There are no cancellations or refunds. Tickets must be paid in full at the time of purchase, and no unpaid seats will be held.
If you are unable to use your tickets, there are several options available:
- Exchange your tickets: Exchanges are allowed only at the management’s discretion and all exchanged tickets are subject to availability. There will be a fee of $8.00 charged for each ticket exchanged. Any exchanges processed on the day of the performance will be subject to a fee of $12.00 per ticket. No refunds are given for exchanges into lower-priced tickets.
- Donate your tickets to Spoleto Festival USA: All tickets purchased may be donated back to the Festival as a tax-deductible contribution. Ticket donations must be received 30 minutes prior to the performance date and time printed on the tickets and only unused tickets may be submitted for donation. We will provide you with documentation regarding your tax-deductible gift.
- The box office must receive physical tickets for all exchanges and donations at least two (2) hours prior to the time printed on the ticket. Ticket exchanges and donations are not applicable after performances begin.
Spoleto Festival USA is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Lost or stolen tickets may be reprinted for a $2.00 per ticket fee. Please contact our box office for further information.
All of our venues provide specifically designated wheelchair accessible seating that is reserved for those needing such accommodations. To request accessible seating, please call 843.579.3100.
- Patrons arriving late will be seated at the house manager’s discretion; some performances may restrict late seating.
- Program, artists, prices, and venues are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets for sold-out performances may be available at the door on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The box office will open one hour prior to the performance at each venue.
- Many venues offer multiple levels of ticket pricing, each of which correspond to a specific area of the theater. In certain venues, the lowest priced tickets may have sight line limitations or obstructions.
To learn more about Festival venues, click here.
To learn more about Charleston, accommodations, specialty services, and much more, click here.
Frequently Asked Question
To find answers to some common questions, click here.