Program, artists, venues, and pricing are subject to change without notice.
To select performances and purchase tickets, click here.
Please note: All online orders will be immediately confirmed via email. If you do not receive a confirmation email with your order number, please call 843.579.3100 for assistance.
Speak with a ticket agent to assist you with your purchase Monday through Saturday, 10:00am to 6:00pm.
If you are a Spoleto Society member, please call Patron Services at 843.720.1114.
The Spoleto Festival USA Box Office is open beginning March 25. The new ticket kiosk is located in the lobby of the Charleston Visitor Center, 375 Meeting Street.
Mon. March 25 – Thu. May 23
Mon. – Sat. 9am – 5pm
Sun. 1pm – 5pm
Fri. May 24 – Sun. Jun 9
9am – 5pm
All ticket orders placed online or over the phone are subject to an 8.5% per ticket fee. Tickets purchased in person at our box office beginning on March 25, 2013, or purchased day of show at the venue may be acquired free of service charges (door sales begin 60 minutes prior to show time).
If you wish to have your tickets mailed there will be an additional $4.00 shipping/handling fee attached to each order. Tickets held at will call will not be subject to this fee.
Please be aware that all patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter any Spoleto Festival USA venue. Small children are discouraged from attending and the child (including toddlers and infants) must hold an adult-price ticket to enter the theater.
Student, Senior and Military Savings
Senior citizens, members of the military, and students receive discounts on select performances. These discounts are available when purchasing by phone, online, and in person.
Discounts may only apply to certain seating sections.
Special savings are offered on select performances for groups of 15 or more. For more information call 843.720.1116.
Tickets held at Will Call can be picked up until two hours prior to the performance. If tickets are not picked up two hours prior to the performance, they will be available at the specified theater one hour prior to the start of the show. To claim tickets being held at Will Call, please present your photo ID and confirmation number to the ticket agent on duty. There will be signs in the venue lobby and at the box office directing patrons to the Will Call area.
Ticket Exchange and Donation Information
All tickets purchased to Spoleto Festival USA events are final. There are no cancellations or refunds. Tickets must be paid in full at the time of purchase, and no unpaid seats will be held.
If you are unable to use your tickets, there are several options available:
- Exchange your tickets: Exchanges are allowed only at the management’s discretion and all exchanged tickets are subject to availability. There will be a fee of $10.00 charged for each ticket exchanged. No refunds are given for exchanges into lower-priced tickets.
- Donate your tickets to Spoleto Festival USA: All tickets purchased may be donated back to the Festival as a tax-deductible contribution. Ticket donations must be received before the date and time printed on the tickets and only unused tickets may be submitted for donation. We will provide you with documentation regarding your tax-deductible gift.
- The box office must receive physical tickets for all exchanges and donations at least two (2) hours prior to the time printed on the ticket. Ticket exchanges and donations are not applicable after performances begin.
Spoleto Festival USA is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Lost or stolen tickets may be reprinted for a $2.00 per ticket fee. Please contact our box office for further information.
All of our venues provide specifically designated wheelchair accessible seating that is reserved for those needing such accommodations. To request accessible seating, please call 843.579.3100.
- Patrons arriving late will be seated at the house manager’s discretion; some performances may restrict late seating.
- Program, artists, prices, and venues are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets for sold-out performances may be available at the door on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The box office will open one hour prior to the performance at each venue.
- Many venues offer multiple levels of ticket pricing, each of which correspond to a specific area of the theater. In certain venues, the lowest priced tickets may have sight line limitations or obstructions.
To learn more about Festival venues, click here.
To learn more about Charleston, accommodations, specialty services, and much more, click here.
Frequently Asked Question
To find answers to some common questions, click here.