Donors at the $100 level and above receive access to early program information and a donor pre-sale. You must be logged into your existing donor account to access the pre-sale.
Access the entire season and select your own seats 24/7 beginning January 27. If you have an existing account and are not able to log in, please call (843) 579-3100 for assistance. Please keep in mind that tickets will remain in your basket for 35 minutes. All online orders will be confirmed via email. If you do not receive an email with your order number, please call (843) 579-3100.
Monday through Friday, 10:00am – 6:00pm EST
Saturday, 10:00am – 2:00pm EST
Special Hours for our Season Announcement
Friday January 27, 10:00am – 6:00pm EST
Saturday, January 28, 10:00am – 2:00pm EST
Sunday, January 29, 10:00am – 2:00pm EST
Spoleto Festival USA Ticket Kiosk
Daily during the Festival
Beginning in May. Location, dates, and times to be announced this spring.
All audience members, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend Festival performances. In most cases, the accessibility of Festival content is at the discretion of parents. If you are unsure about the content of a performance, please call our box office at (843) 579-3100 for more information.
Military and Teacher Discounts
Members of the military and teachers, with valid ID, receive a 10% savings on selected performances. These discounts are available when purchasing by phone, online, and in person. Discounts may only apply to certain seating sections.
We are pleased to offer savings to select performances for parties of 10 or more individuals. Learn more here.
Tickets held at Will Call are available for pickup at the venue’s onsite box office up to 90 minutes prior to the performance start time. To claim tickets being held at Will Call, please present your photo ID and confirmation number to the ticket agent on duty. There will be signs in the venue lobby and at the box office directing patrons to the Will Call area. There is a $5 fee per order for Will Call orders.
Ticket Exchange and Donation Information
All tickets purchased to Spoleto Festival USA events are final. There are no cancellations or refunds. Tickets must be paid in full at the time of purchase, and no unpaid seats will be held.
If you are unable to use your tickets, there are several options available:
- Exchange your tickets: Exchanges are allowed only at the management’s discretion and all exchanged tickets are subject to availability. No refunds are given for exchanges into lower-priced seats.
- Donate your tickets to Spoleto Festival USA: All tickets purchased may be donated back to the Festival as a tax-deductible contribution. Ticket donations must be received 30 minutes prior to the performance date and time printed on the tickets and only unused tickets may be submitted for donation. We will provide you with documentation regarding your tax-deductible gift.
- PLEASE NOTE: Ticket exchanges and donations are not applicable after performances begin.
All our venues provide specifically designated wheelchair-accessible seating that is reserved for those needing such accommodations. Wheelchair accessible seating and companion seating may be purchased online or by calling the box office at (843) 579-3100.
Performance Information for Audience Members
- The box office will open 90 minutes prior to the performance at each venue.
- Patrons arriving late will be seated at the house manager’s discretion; some performances may restrict late seating. Latecomers may not be able to enter the theater and/or sit in the seats assigned to them.
- Program, artists, prices, and venues are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets for sold-out performances may be available at the door on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Many venues offer multiple levels of ticket pricing, each of which corresponds to a specific area of the theater. In certain venues, the lowest-priced tickets may have sightline limitations or obstructions; these lower-priced tickets are labeled as “Limited View.”
- Video and photography are strictly prohibited during all Festival performances.