Access the entire season and select your own seats 24/7 beginning January 26. If you have an existing account and are not able to log in, please call (843) 579-3100 for assistance. Please keep in mind that tickets will remain in your basket for 35 minutes. All online orders will be confirmed via email. If you do not receive an email with your order number, please call (843) 579-3100.
Monday–Friday, 10:00am–4:00pm EST
Spoleto Festival USA Ticket Kiosk at Charleston Visitor Center, 375 Meeting St.
Daily beginning May 20, 10:00am–4:00pm
All audience members, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend Festival performances. In most cases, the accessibility of Festival content is at the discretion of parents. If you are unsure about the content of a performance, please call our box office at (843) 579-3100 for more information.
Military, Student, and Teacher Discounts
Members of the military, students, and teachers, with valid ID, receive a 10% savings on selected performances. These discounts are available when purchasing by phone, online, and in person. Discounts may only apply to certain seating sections.
We are pleased to offer savings to select performances for parties of 10 or more individuals. Learn more here.
Tickets held at Will Call are available for pickup at the venue’s onsite box office up to 90 minutes prior to the performance start time. To claim tickets being held at Will Call, please present your photo ID and confirmation number to the ticket agent on duty. There will be signs in the venue lobby and at the box office directing patrons to the Will Call area. There is a $5 fee per order for Will Call orders.
Ticket Exchange and Donation Information
All sales are final. No refunds.
Single ticket buyers may exchange tickets for a $5 fee per performance before May 15.
All exchange requests are subject to availability. If exchanging for a higher priced seat you must pay the additional cost. Refunds will not be given for exchanges into lower-priced seats.
If you are unable to use your tickets, there are several options available:
- Exchange your tickets: Single ticket buyers may exchange tickets for a $5 fee per performance before May 15. Certain exceptions apply for Spoleto Society Members and Chamber Music Subscribers.
- All exchange requests are subject to availability. If exchanging for a higher priced seat you must pay the additional cost. Refunds will not be given for exchanges into lower-priced seats.
- Donate your tickets to Spoleto Festival USA: Tickets may be returned as a tax-deductible contribution to the Festival up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance. You will be sent a receipt for your tax-deductible gift once the Festival has concluded.
- Tickets may not be returned for account credit. Ticket exchanges or contributions must take place in the same transaction as the ticket return.
- PLEASE NOTE: Ticket exchanges and donations are not applicable after performances begin.
All our venues provide specifically designated wheelchair-accessible seating that is reserved for those needing such accommodations. Wheelchair accessible seating and companion seating may be purchased online or by calling the box office at (843) 579-3100.
Performance Information for Audience Members
- The box office will open 90 minutes prior to the performance at each venue.
- Patrons arriving late will be seated at the house manager’s discretion; some performances may restrict late seating. Latecomers may not be able to enter the theater and/or sit in the seats assigned to them.
- Program, artists, prices, and venues are subject to change.
- Tickets for sold-out performances may be available at the door on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Many venues offer multiple levels of ticket pricing, each of which corresponds to a specific area of the theater. In certain venues, the lowest-priced tickets may have sightline limitations or obstructions; these lower-priced tickets are labeled as “Limited View.”
- Video and photography are strictly prohibited during all Festival performances.
All ticket purchases are subject to the Festival’s Ticket Purchase Policy.