During its inaugural year, our hope is that the “Bridge” program can be a new home for loyal supporters in their late 30s and 40s who are somewhere between SCENE and Spoleto Society. We invite you to join and possibly reconnect with former SCENE members while spending a few evenings with like-minded performing arts lovers and enjoying Charleston leading up to and during the Festival. Enjoy discounts on various performances, access to select reserved seats, and of course, exclusive private events designed for Bridge.
- Advance program information
- Exclusive access to the donor pre-sale
- Access to reserved seats and specially priced tickets for select Festival performances
- Opportunity to purchase specially priced Festival event tickets
- Recognition in the Festival program book
- Invitations to…
- private Bridge events
- a dress rehearsal of a featured production
- a backstage tour of a featured production
- the virtual Patron Talks series
2022 Spoleto Bridge Event Calendar:
Save these dates! Official invitations will be emailed this spring. Bridge members are encouraged to purchase tickets to the performance related to the Bridge event.
Tuesday, May 24: Happy Hour before Omar Dress Rehearsal
Wednesday, June 1: Pre-performance party before Allison Russell
Saturday, June 4: Happy hour before Tyshawn Sorey/Aaron Diehl/Matt Brewer
Saturday, June 11: Post-performance party in honor of Festival artists
For questions or to join, please contact Associate Director of Individual Giving Caroline Poe at 843.720.1176 or [email protected].