Thanks to the ongoing generosity of our individual donors, we here at the Festival have shifted our sights to the future. By making a 100% tax-deductible gift to Spoleto Festival USA today, you are reinforcing our mission and encouraging the development of our future seasons. Your support will allow the Festival to continue offering dynamic, international programs of the highest artistic caliber at competitive ticket prices while also ensuring that we are able to:
- offer artist conversations, lectures, and demonstrations to promote an understanding and appreciation of the arts within and beyond our immediate community
- make artists available for community engagements and educational outreach year-round
- invest in technology and infrastructure to present a world-class arts experience for our audiences.
- provide meaningful training to young production and arts administration professionals via the Festival’s long-running Apprentice Program
- conduct nationwide auditions for our Festival Orchestra that is unmatched not only in its excellence but in its importance to the careers of talented young musicians
- distribute more than 800 free performance tickets through our Open Stage Door initiative each year
Support Spoleto Festival USA while enhancing your Festival experience. All donors enjoy membership benefits based on their giving level.
Ways to Give
Give online with a secure credit card transaction, or call the Development Office at 843.724.1192.
Send a check or cash to:
Spoleto Festival USA
14 George Street
Charleston, SC 29401
Checks can be made payable to Spoleto Festival USA.
Support Spoleto Festival USA through convenient and flexible quarterly or monthly credit card installments.
Gifts of Stock
Give a gift of appreciated stock free of capital gains tax. To make a gift of stock, advise your broker to contact our Development Office, or click here to obtain the detailed instructions. Please note that it is important to notify the Festival prior to any stock transfer in order for us to properly identify and acknowledge your gift.
To maximize your gift, contact your HR department to determine if your company participates in a matching gifts program. Your matching gift may qualify you to receive additional Festival benefits.
Contributing to Spoleto Festival USA through your donor-advised fund (DAF) is a thoughtful and intentional commitment to give back. With a DAF, your tax-beneficial investment will help our organization serve performing artists, audiences, and the Charleston community alike.
Honorary and Memorial Gifts
Celebrate or remember the life of someone special with a contribution to Spoleto Festival USA. Honorary and memorial gifts are a wonderful way to celebrate a loved one’s enthusiasm for the performing arts. You will receive a tax receipt and the Festival can notify the honoree or the honoree’s family members of your thoughtful contribution (upon request). The amount of your donation will be kept confidential.
IRA Charitable Rollover
If you are age 70½ or above, you are qualified to take advantage of a special tax-free opportunity: Make a meaningful gift through an IRA charitable rollover as part of the required minimum distribution. Contact your IRA plan administrator, or call the Development Office at 843.724.1192 to learn more.
Join the Bravo Society to demonstrate a significant yet simple commitment to Spoleto Festival USA. Ask how your bequest, trust, or other planned gift can make an impact on future seasons.
Companies of all sizes are invited to explore our corporate giving options, which provide excellent exposure and benefits for businesses.