The 2023 season of Spoleto Festival USA is made possible in part through funds from the Spoleto Festival USA Endowment generously supported by BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and Wells Fargo. We would like to thank all of our funders for their generous support, with a special acknowledgement to the loyal corporate sponsors who have been with us for nearly two decades.
As a result of a partnership that has flourished since the mid-nineties, Wells Fargo has become synonymous with Spoleto Festival USA’s jazz programming.
First Citizens Bank supports the Front Row Series bringing award-winning bluegrass, folk, and Americana artists to the Cistern Yard each year.
- The Robert and Janice McNair Foundation
- Tito's Handmade Vodka
- Gaylord and Dorothy Donnelley Foundation
- City of Charleston
- South Carolina Arts Commission
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Charleston GI
- County of Charleston
- Sherman Financial Group
- The Charles E. and Andrea L. Volpe Charitable Trust
- The Samuel Freeman Charitable Trust