This season of Spoleto Festival USA is made possible in part through funds from the Spoleto Festival USA Endowment generously supported by BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America. We would like to thank all of our funders for their generous support, with a special acknowledgement to the loyal corporate sponsors who have been with us for nearly two decades.
Wells Fargo has become synonymous with Spoleto Festival USA’s jazz programming and the Festival Finale, as a result of a partnership that has flourished since the mid-nineties.
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina started supporting the Festival in 1995, finding its niche with opening weekend dance and growing into the dance series sponsor in 2005.
- City of Charleston
- The Albert Sottile Foundation
- Gaylord and Dorothy Donnelley Foundation
- The Robert and Janice McNair Foundation
- The Jerome Robbins Foundation
- South Carolina Arts Commission, which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts
- County of Charleston
- Sherman Capital Markets, LLC
- The Brand Foundation of New York, Inc.
- Arthur and Holly Magill Foundation
- Christel DeHaan Family Foundation
- The Charles E. and Andrea L. Volpe Charitable Trust