This season of Spoleto Festival USA is made possible in part through funds from the Spoleto Festival USA Endowment generously supported by BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America. We would like to thank all of our funders for their generous support, with a special acknowledgement to the loyal corporate sponsors who have been with us for nearly two decades.
Wells Fargo Private Bank joined Spoleto Festival USA’s corporate sponsors as supporters of Porgy and Bess, a new production for the Festival’s 40th season. Wells Fargo Private Bank’s generous commitment to the community and the arts is exemplified in this partnership.
The Bank of America Chamber Music Series has been called the heart and soul of Spoleto Festival USA, and Bank of America has been one of the Festival’s most loyal sponsors, beginning—as NationsBank—in 1993.
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina started supporting the Festival in 1995, finding its niche with opening weekend dance and growing into the dance series sponsor in 2005.
- The Robert and Janice McNair Foundation
- City of Charleston
- The DuBose and Dorothy Heyward Memorial Fund
- The Albert Sottile Foundation
- The Samuel Freeman Charitable Trust
- Gaylord and Dorothy Donnelley Foundation
- The Dewberry
- The Brand Foundation of New York, Inc.
- National Endowment for the Arts
- County of Charleston
- South Carolina Arts Commission, which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts
- Sherman Capital Markets, LLC
- Hyatt Place & Hyatt House
- Foundation for the Carolinas
- Carolinas HealthCare System
- SunTrust Bank
- Arthur and Holly Magill Foundation
- French-American Cultural Exchange
- Christel DeHaan Family Foundation
- The Charles E. and Andrea L. Volpe Charitable Trust
- The Harkness Foundation for Dance
- Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel