Each year, the Festival relies on the energy and experience of its volunteers and ushers to help make the world-class arts festival a success. Join us and help make a difference in our community!
Volunteer positions are primarily seasonal in nature and run from January through the completion of the Festival in June. The specific needs of the organization include the following:
- assisting at the front desk of the administrative offices
- assisting with various projects in the development department such as invitation/donor mailings
- serving on special events committees and assisting with special events
- helping with Festival brochure and poster distribution
- serving as a Festival Usher at various performance venues
Morning and afternoon hours are available to volunteers Monday through Friday between 9am-5pm. During the Festival, evening hours and Saturdays and Sundays are available.
Applications accepted on a rolling basis.