PARTICIPANT CATEGORY – SPECIFIC PROTOCOLS
PARTICIPANT Category Definition – Chorus
Chorus members are defined as those performers with the Spoleto Festival USA Chorus.
These roles are classified as employees of Spoleto Festival USA.
Rehearsals and Performances
- All singing, speaking, or other on-stage performers are required to wear masks unless actively performing onstage for a dress rehearsal or audience.
- Performers must put masks on as soon as they are offstage and at all other times inside the facility.
- Performers will make a best effort to adhere to any direction that will limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Self-tests and rapid PCR tests are available upon request. Contact Haley Carter, Health Policy Coordinator, at 843.817.8175 for assistance.
- If an individual tests positive for COVID-19 that individual will immediately quarantine, and care will be arranged with a Festival provided physician.
- Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 will quarantine for 5 days.
- Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 will wear a well-fitting mask for 10 days.
- If an individual is symptomatic for COVID-19 but tests negative with a self-administered daily test, that individual will be provided with a PCR test with the Festival’s medical provider.
- FESTIVAL will provide isolated and/or extended accommodation as necessary for COVID-19 positive individuals.
- Festival drivers will be used to transport employees to and from the airport and venues and to a COVID PCR testing location as deemed necessary.
- Masks are required inside all Festival-provided transportation.