PARTICIPANT CATEGORY – SPECIFIC PROTOCOLS
Participant Category Definition – Front of House
Front of House will be considered as any audience or customer facing Festival venue space before, during, and after performances, including but not limited to venue box offices, box office kiosk locations, lobby spaces, performance halls, interconnected hallways, and restrooms.
Front of House protocol will apply to all employees and independent contractors including but not limited to administrative staff, box office staff, apprentices, house management, ushers, venue staff, and public safety staff.
- Masks are required for all indoor customer-facing interactions.
- Masks are not required when outdoors or while actively eating or drinking.
- Best efforts will be made to quickly re-mask after eating and drinking.
- Employees and independent contractors will make a best effort to adhere to any direction that will limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Self-tests and rapid PCR tests are available upon request. Contact Haley Carter, Health Policy Coordinator, at 843.817.8175 for assistance.
- Festival drivers may be used to transport Employees to a COVID PCR testing location as deemed necessary.
- Masks are required inside all Festival provided transportation.
- Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 will isolate for 5 days.
- Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 will wear a well-fitting mask for 10 days.
- FESTIVAL will provide isolated and/or extended accommodation as necessary for COVID-19 positive individuals.
- Festival drivers will be used to transport employees to venues and to a COVID PCR testing location as deemed necessary.
- Masks are required inside all Festival-provided transportation.