The fireworks are back, baby
Celebrate the culmination of Spoleto’s 46th season with a charismatic musical performance befitting this broad, interdisciplinary festival. With perplexingly memorable, narrative-wrapped songs, Shakey Graves—a Texas theater-kid-turned-Americana rocker—headlines the event, bringing his “distinct stage presence, strong vocals, insightful lyricism, and melodies that linger” (The Post and Courier).
Children are permitted to attend the Finale. Tickets for children ages 6 to 12 are $20. Children ages 5 and under are admitted free of charge.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Gates open at 5:00pm; Babe Club performs at 6:30pm; Shakey Graves performs at 8:30pm; fireworks close the evening at 10:00pm
- Blankets and chairs are permitted. Tents and umbrellas are prohibited.
- Once past box office and security, re-entry is NOT allowed.
- All bags and food coolers are subject to search.
- FOOD: Outside food is permitted and food trucks will also be onsite (Tamashi, & Lobster, Rebel Taqueria, and James Brown Famous Boiled Peanuts).
- DRINKS: Outside beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are NOT allowed. Firefly cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase onsite. Refillable water bottles are encouraged—there will be a water station.
- GETTING THERE: 4201 Spruill Avenue, North Charleston | Ridesharing is encouraged. Rideshare pick-up and drop-off will be on the distillery’s property. Free overflow parking lots are located at Riverfront Park and Charleston Rigging. A free round-trip shuttle will begin at 4:30pm for park-and-ride service to Firefly Distillery.
- ROAD CLOSURE: Spruill Avenue—between Gullah Avenue and Aragon Street—will be closed to off-street parking all day on Sunday. The road will be closed to traffic—between Gullah Avenue and just south of the distillery entrance—from 9:00pm to 11:00pm.
- This is a rain-or-shine event.
- Onsite tickets will be available for purchase while supplies last.
- No pets