PARTICIPANT CATEGORY – SPECIFIC PROTOCOLS
Participant Category Definition – Contracted Companies
Contracted Companies include:
Unholy Wars, The Approach, Until the Flood, Storm Large, Machine de Cirque, Reggie Wilson/Fist and Heel Performance Group, Ballet Encore, Malpaso Dance Company, Linda May Han Oh & Fabian Almazan, Tyshawn Sorey / Aaron Diehl / Matt Brewer, Youssou NDOUR, Nduduzo Makhathini, Ravi Coltrane, Cecile McLorin Salvant, Rhiannon and Francesco, Alison Russel, The War & Treaty, Molly Tuttle & Golden Highway, and Shakey Graves.
Rehearsals and Performances
• All singing, speaking, or other on-stage performers are required to wear masks unless actively performing onstage for a rehearsal or audience.
• All creatives are required to wear masks at all times.
• The Director of each production may adapt the rehearsal masking protocol at their discretion. However, no Director may require mask removal during rehearsals.
• Performers must put masks on as soon as they are offstage and at all other times inside the facility.
• Performers will make a best effort to adhere to any direction that will limit the spread of COVID-19.
Covid-19 Daily Testing:
• At-home COVID-19 tests will be delivered to rehearsals each week.
• Company members will perform rapid home testing before leaving their accommodation on day one and every third day for the duration of their residency.
• Text all test result image (photo or scan) to Haley Carter, Health Policy Coordinator, at 843.817.8175
• If an individual tests positive for COVID-19 that individual will immediately quarantine, and care will be arranged with a Festival provided physician.
• Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 will isolate for 5 days.
• Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 will wear a well-fitting mask anytime they are around others for 10 days.
• If an individual is symptomatic for COVID-19 but tests negative with a self-administered daily test, that individual will be provided with a PCR test with the Festival’s medical provider.
• FESTIVAL will provide isolated and/or extended accommodation as necessary for COVID-19 positive individuals.
• Festival drivers will be used to transport artists to and from the airport and venues and to a COVID PCR testing location as deemed necessary.
• Masks are required inside all Festival-provided transportation.