PARTICIPANT CATEGORY – SPECIFIC PROTOCOLS
Participant Category Definition – Administrative and Support Staff
Administrative and support staff protocol will apply to administration, box office, call center, transportation, apprentices, interns, festival drivers, and independent contractors when they are based at or require regular access to any Festival office space.
Festival office locations are Murray Center at 14 George, Scene Shop, Festival Hall, and Production Office at 26 Coming Street.
- Masks are required in Festival office spaces at all times.
- Masks are available in the mail room and at the front desk for staff and guest use.
- Masks are not required when:
- While actively eating or drinking.
- Best efforts will be made to quickly re-mask after eating and drinking.
- Masks are required inside all Festival-provided transportation.
- Employees and independent contractors will make a best effort to adhere to any direction that will limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Self-tests and rapid PCR tests are available for Employees. Contact Haley Carter, Health Policy Coordinator, at 843.817.8175 for assistance.
- Self-tests are available to replenish any personal tests employees use at home.
- Festival drivers may be used to transport Employees to a COVID PCR testing location as deemed necessary.
- Masks are required inside all Festival provided transportation.
- Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 will isolate for 5 days.
- Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 will wear a well-fitting mask for 10 days.
- FESTIVAL will provide isolated and/or extended accommodation as necessary for COVID-19 positive individuals.