Welcome Spoleto Festival USA Staff and Participants!
You will find below our current Badge Admission Status for each Festival performance. We cannot guarantee availability, as there are often late purchases, returned tickets, etc. that cannot be accounted for ahead of time. This page will be updated regularly, so please check back often for the most up-to-date information.
SPOLETO FESTIVAL USA STAFF AND PARTICIPANT BADGE ADMISSION POLICY
ALL AUDIENCE MEMBERS & BADGE HOLDERS MUST HAVE A TICKET
- Sign-up must be in person (Photo ID & badge required)
- Badge Holders may arrive up to 1.5 hours before performance start time to place name on sign-in sheet.
- One ticket per Badge Holder—no guest tickets are available for 2021.
- Tickets will be given on a first come, first serve basis with Staff Badge Holders receiving priority. Tickets will be given out in order of arrival.
- After placing name on designated sign-in sheet (either Staff or Participant), Badge Holders may leave and return 15 minutes before performance.
- Badge Holders will be organized in a designated area by assigned ushers/Box Office Staff 15 minutes prior to performance.
- Approximately 15 minutes before curtain, tickets will be given out to Badge Holders in the order of sign in. We will be seating Badge Holders in POD seating—it is not guaranteed you will be able to request seating beside another Badge Holder.
- Tickets will be distributed to the Staff Badge Holder list first and the remainder to Participant Badge Holders in the order of sign in.
- A 15% Friends & Family discount is available for all badge holders. Purchasing tickets is the best way to ensure seats.
- Eligible performances will be posted at the link above.
- Performances not listed are not available for Badge Holder Ticketing. Please do not show up to the performance asking to sign-in. If you want to go to a performance that is not listed on Participant and Staff Ticketing page, please call the Box Office at 843-579-3100 to purchase tickets with your Friends and Family Discount.